Personal data processing information
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
Statement on the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal
data and the instruction of data subjects (hereinafter as „GDPR“)
I. Personal data controller
In accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR, company GoodCall Slovakia s.r.o. with registered office at Plynárenská 1, Bratislava, 821 09 Bratislava, ID: 47 999 616, VAT ID: 2120008539, IČ DPH : SK2120008539 registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Bratislava 1, dep. Sro, file no. 102118/B], informs you about the processing of your personal data and your rights.
II. Scope of processing of personal data
Personal data is processed to the extent that the data subject has provided the personal data to the
controller in connection with the conclusion of a contractual relationship or other legal relationship with
the controller; or the controller processes personal data which the controller has collected otherwise
and which are processed by the controller in accordance with the applicable legal regulations or to
fulfill the statutory obligations of the controller.
III. Sources of personal data
- directly from the data subjects (registrations, emails, phone calls or messages, web site, contact form on the web, social networks, business cards, etc.)
- publicly accessible registers, lists and records
- data of address and identification used for the unambiguous identification of the data subject (e.g. name, surname, title, eventually birth identification number, date of birth, permanent address, ID, VAT ID) and contact details of the data subject (for example contact address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and other similar information)
- descriptive data
- other necessary data for performance of the contract
- data provided in excess of the applicable laws processed within the framework of the consent given by the data subject (processing of photo, use of personal data for personnel management, etc.)
- candidate - job seeker
- employee of the controller
- service provider
- another person who is in a contractual relationship with the controller
VI. Categories of recipients of personal data
- potential employers
- public authorities in the course of fulfilling the legal obligations laid down by the relevant legislation
- other recipients
VII. Purpose of processing of personal data
- purposes contained in the consent of data subject
- negotiations on a contractual relationship
- performance of the contract
- the statutory obligations on the part of the controller
VIII. Method of processing and protection of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller and the processor - Datacruit s.r.o.,
with registered office at Václavské náměstí 846/1, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, ID No .: 035 45 652.
The processing is carried out at its premises, branch offices and registered office of the controller and
processors by individual authorized employees of the controller, resp. processor. The processing of
personal data takes place through computer technology, or manually to personal data in paper form,
with all the security policies for managing and processing personal data. For this purpose, the
controller has adopted technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal
data, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, alteration,
destruction or loss, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized processing, and other misuse of personal
data. All entities to which personal data may be made available respect the privacy rights of data
protection of personal data subjects and these entities are required to comply with applicable privacy
IX. Time of processing of personal data
In accordance with the deadlines for the purpose of management, or as stated in the data subject's consent, the relevant contracts or the relevant legislation, it is the time necessary to ensure the rights and obligations flowing from both the obligation relationship and the applicable legal regulations.
The controller processes the personal data with the consent of the data subject, except in cases where the processing of personal data does not require the consent of the data subject.
In accordance with Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, the controller may process the following data without the consent of the data subject:
- if the data subject has given consent for one or more specific purposes of processing,
- processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is subject or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of that data subject,
- processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation to which the controller is subject,
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the relevant controller or third party, except in cases where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data prevail over those interests
(1) In accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR, at the request of the data subject the data controller shall inform the data subject of the right of access to personal data and the following information,:
- the purpose of processing,
- the category of personal data,
- the recipients or categories of recipients whose personal data have been or will be made available,
- the planned time for which personal data will be stored,
- all available information about the personal data source,
- the fact that automated decision making, including profiling, occurs, if the personal data are not obtained from the data subject.
- Ask the controller for an explanation.
- Require the controller to correct the situation. In particular, it may be blocking, repairing, adding or deleting personal data.
- If the data subject's request under article 1 is found to be justified, the data controller shall immediately remove the malfunction.
- If the data controller does not satisfy the data subject's request under article 1, the data subject has the right to contact the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The procedure provided for in article 1 shall not preclude the data subject from referring the matter directly to the supervisory authority.
- The controller is entitled to require reasonable compensation for the provision of the information; the compensation shall not exceed the costs necessary to provide the information.
This statement is publicly accessible on the controller's website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that your web browser stores directly on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. This stored pieces of information about your activity, such as login, language, and other settings, are stored in your browser for a certain period of time and can be used for the next time you visit our website. Thanks to cookies you do not have to fill in everything every time, cookies will make your work easier and save you time. The cookies we use cannot identify you personally, the purpose of our cookies is only to facilitate your access and activity on our website.
Cookies are used for a variety of reasons and for various purposes, which we can divide as follows:
- Strictly needed cookies - necessary cookies that are used for the proper functioning of the website. Our website does not use any cookies of this type.
- Analytical cookies – cookies that are used to collect anonymous information about the websites you visited, to evaluate user behavior as well as to track the number of visitors of our website, to find out where visitors came from before visiting our website and to propose measures to improve user experience. These cookies are not used to target ads to you. Without these cookies, we will have limited information about the performance of our website and we will not be able to make your browsing more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Functional cookies - allow the website to remember the options that you have chosen as your username, language or region where you are, helping you to customize your experience on our website. These cookies may also remember changes in font, size, and other parts of the website as customized by the user. In addition, these cookies allow you to use services that a user has requested, such as watching videos, posting comments on a blog, etc. The information collected through these cookies may be anonymous and does not track your activity when you visit other websites. Our website does not use any cookies of this type.
- Marketing cookies - are used to track visitors to the website. The intent is to show an ad that is relevant and interesting to an individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
We use the following cookies on our website:
collect data that helps track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on our website; expiration after 180 days.
audience measurement, provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purposes.; expiration according to browser settings or to removal
The collected cookies are processed through:
How to control cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies unless otherwise set. You can manage cookies in your web browser by disabling and enabling some of them. However, if you disable some cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the features of our website and the full convenience provided by cookies. It may also happen that some features of our website may not work properly for you.
If you need help configuring cookies, we attach links for the most commonly used browsers: